Launched in 2000, this established and yet intimate estate provides home owners with the safety of a gated community and the convenience of its proximity to Reddam House School.
Reddam House – School:
Silvertree is one of the only estates in South Africa that has a gate that leads onto a school providing unparalleled convenience for parents and safety for their children.
Reddam House caters to all age groups from pre-primary to high school and continuously produces some of the best academic results in South Africa.
For more information on Reddam House see www.reddamhouse.org.za
Silvertree boasts state of the art security with finger print access and 24 hour surveillance.
- The estate is conveniently located less than 30 minutes from the Cape Town CBD, 30minutes from the Cape Town International Airport and 30 minutes from Stellenbosch.
- The estate is located 2km’s from the American Embassy and is therefore popularwith their staff.
- There are numerous shopping centres and restaurants within a 5km radius of the estate including the newly revamped Blue Route Mall and Steenberg Centre amongst numerous others.
- Silvertree boasts two well-maintained parks for the exclusive use of homeowners and their guests
- The estate is within 5km’s of the Silvermine National Park, Tokai Forest and various other venues that are available to the public for hiking and running.
- The Tokai area is world renowned for its mountain bike trails and is popular with cyclists.
- There are numerous superb wine farms in a very close radius of the estate as it borders on the world renowned Constantia Wine Route.
- The Steenberg and Westlake Golf Courses are within 5km’s of the estate.
- There are several gyms within a 5km radius of the estate.
- The popular Muizenberg Beach is within 5km’s from the estate.